Sunday, October 29, 2006


Small Russian plane to take us to paradise.


Possible Island Paradise ;


Paradise Island identified ;


Jump out of a good airplane ! Madness ! I search of paradise ;


Parachute deployed ;


Sampan to Paradise Island ;


A walk on the bridge to Paradise Island ;


Lunch at a restaurant barefooted ! Amazingly beautiful experience ;


The feel of the warmth of the ocean water ;


Meditation ! Bluest of blue ;



At One with the Universe ;


By the beach, a good book and a cold beer ! Brilliant !


My Paradise, my dream retirement !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyyoo chantequenya!! Let's go there and kawen kat sana..eheeh I mean me & avang and u ols with Bella (renew vows bagai), voley??? :)

Anonymous said...

ai nak join boleh?? ai bawak mama?? ok ka?? (moyif bagi komen tak bagi salam dulu kan.. hahahaha)

Confessions Of A Female Cryptic Mind said...

Assalamualaikom Lek.

*starts packing*

Now, I have to find my soulmate

Kejiiii sampai skang xjumpa2 >_<